Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas...

A couple of weeks ago, Hailey got a Tinkerbell dress up box, and when we got home and she put it on, the first thing she did was try to fly. This scene made me think of Wilbur when he tried to spin a web. After a couple of failed attempts at flying, Hailey told me all she needed was a little bit of pixie dust. So, that is the only thing she wants for Christmas...I don't think I am getting her any for two reasons: 1. I don't want her to to be really sad when she realizes that pixie dust won't help her fly. 2. I don't want to vacuum pixie dust up for weeks. So now I am trying to get Hailey to think of anything else that she wants for Christmas, but she says that is the only thing she wants! I am a little worried that no matter what I do she will be disappointed this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. lol.... so my mom likes to tell this story about Sam where all he wanted was a superman costume for Christmas...well they got him one and the first thing he did was go jump off the porch because he was convinced he could fly....needless to say all he did was land on his behind....he was sooo disappointed. His whole world changed that day lol....I think that might be coming for Hailey too!

    ReplyDelete