Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Third time's the charm?

Well, I decided to start blogging again....I say again, because this is my third attempt at a blog. I started on xanga, which was fun for several years....That fizzled out when everyone else stopped updating their xanga and reading my updates. Next, I tried the photo a day blog....that was an epic failure...i am pretty sure i lasted a grand total of 13 days. i usually stop blogging because i am freaking busy, and run out of time and energy to post by the end of the day, and sometimes, it seems i only take the time and energy to post when i am angry or sad...and that's not the best idea...but i decided to start blogging again, because a lot of moms i know have started blogging, and it seems like it would be fun to "talk to adults"....even if we are talking via blog posts at whatever random hour of the middle of the night we are up for feedings, or in my case, blood sugar checking...it also makes for a good place to seek advice, encouragement or to share funny/cute stories about our kids....and also, i might vent when i need to, but i am going to try to balance the venting posts with nice, happy posts. so...here goes nothing and wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're trying again - i LOVE reading your thoughts and funny stories about hailey! someday, you will LOVE to look back and read stuff that you would have forgotten otherwise -

    ReplyDelete